1. Vendor data breach affects 550 Northwest Community Hospital patients
2. Survey indicates half of organizations unprepared to meet health data security standard
3. Partners HealthCare's Dr. Joseph Kvedar: Risk of connected health data is a trade off for achieving better health
4. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Identity theft is not limited to shady eCommerce websites or restaurant servers. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. 5 injured, hospitalized by exploding Samsung smartphones
IT hiring across all sectors falls in September
7. How can clinicians and supply chain professionals collaborate through the use of data to help standardize physician preference items? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
8. Tech comes first in hospital expansion strategy for NYU Langone
9. Medical equipment hits oldest average age since 1945
10. 7 must-reads for leaders this week