|1. Cerner names physician 'all-stars' from MedStar Health, Dignity Health, more
2. Woman says Scripps Health keeps sending her other patients' health records
3. How are hospitals complying with patient medical record requests? Not well, study finds
4. Better communication can reduce medical errors. The right technology can make a difference. For insights, download this free white paper.
California hospital to reopen Oct. 15 after striking deal with Adventist
6. Geisinger CIO John Kravitz to chair CHIME in 2020
to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care.
8. Mission Health System CMIO Dr. Charles Sawyer: Key opportunities for innovation & technology today
5 healthcare leaders discuss their hardest day at work
10. Apple's 5 latest health-related job openings
11. Documentation burden is fueling nurse burnout. To learn how technology can reduce nurses' cognitive workload, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. 7 recent vendor contracts, go-lives