1. Cybersecurity protocols lead to 'security fatigue,' and that may pose more of a threat to organizations
2. Judy Faulkner named to Forbes 400; IBM invests $200M in Watson; Google unveils smartphone - 6 health IT key notes
3. Geisigner refunds patients $400k for 'uncompassionate care'
4. To learn how your organization can benefit from a financial services partnership, how to structure the relationship and what to look for in a potential partner, download the whitepaper here.
5. Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, IBM Watson partner to create 'smart hospital rooms'
6. Urgent Care Clinic of Oxford hit with ransomware believed to be from Russian hackers
7. Building payer/provider collaboration for optimal results
8. UPMC Enterprises invests in predictive analytics company RxAnte
9. Chinese billionaire claims he does not want to control CHS
10. Physicians in these 14 specialties more likely to vote Republican
11. How to reduce denied claims and improve revenue cycle performance with positive patient identification
12. Telemedicine to attract 7M patient users by 2018 - 12 statistics on the thriving market