1. Ascension's tech business to eliminate 330 more jobs Full story
2. US sanctions Russian crypto exchange accused of laundering ransomware payments Full story
3. Mayo Clinic CEO: Telehealth & AI are the keys to healthcare's future Full story
4. The patient transfer process is still ridden with inefficiencies. Learn how to simplify referrals for patients and providers here.
5. Travel nurses bring gig-minded approach to profession Full story
6. 7 things to know about Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, Anthem's virtual care strategies Full story
7. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children’s explain why they like it.
8. Nearly 1 in 4 providers report higher mortality rates after ransomware attacks Full story
9. CIOs turning to talent-facing execs to deliver a hybrid workforce Full story
10. Patients' medical records awaiting scanning left in basement for 10 months at Atlanta VA hospital Full story
11. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
12. FBI withheld ransomware decryption key for 19 days from hospitals & more to target hackers Full story
13. 700 Yale New Haven employees face termination if not vaccinated by Sept. 30 deadline Full story
14. HHS awards $73M to 10 universities for health IT programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.