1. Travel nurses quit California hospital after 1 day over EHR Full story
2. Providence looks to rapidly fill 17,000 jobs Full story
3. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. Should you fuse identity and access tools? Hear why the CIO of this 700-bed system says yes
5. Amazon eyes expansion of in-person healthcare to 20 more cities Full story
6. Amazon's 9 most recent health-related job openings Full story
7. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. California state hospital employee wrongfully shared 1,700+ patients' records for years Full story
9. Don't lose sight of the patient as you toggle screens. Understand who they really are through a connected system.
10. Telehealth leveling off at 20% or less of all appointments: 5 things to know Full story
11. New Jersey hospital fires several employees for fake vaccine cards Full story
12. Ex-Cerner exec tapped as CEO of Australian digital health company Full story
13. Enterprise imaging can ensure imaging services thrive in a post-pandemic market. Click here to learn how.
14. Tenet's new CEO gets pay raise: 6 things to know Full story
15. California AG says some hospitals not reporting ransomware attacks Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.