1. BJC HealthCare leads $6M investment in data analytics startup Full story
2. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
3. Amazon execs that exited this year Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. Individuals affected by vendor ransomware attack reaches 2.7M Full story
6. 10 fastest growing IT and computer jobs Full story
7. Mayo Clinic working to commercialize molecular analyzer technology Full story
8. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
9. Cleveland Clinic reports $1B loss in first half of this year Full story
10. 9 health systems seeking cybersecurity talent Full story
11. Theranica raises $45M Full story
12. Denials management 101 — 2 coding experts share 4 steps to identify and eliminate RCM pain points.
13. HHS Office of Civil Rights not ready for healthcare cyberthreat: Report Full story
14. UVA Health expands telehealth program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
2. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.