1. Epic integrates 2-way patient texting to software Full story
2. 4 Apple healthcare job openings Full story
3. Top 7 broken health IT promises, per KLAS Full story
4. Johns Hopkins is leading the way in SDOH work — see the system's data-driven approach here.
5. Connecticut hospital nurse says ransomware attack has affected payroll Full story
6. How Amazon, Google, Microsoft are working with health systems Full story
7. Hospital labor, supply expenses drop (but are still too high) Full story
8. Boost productivity — without the burnout. Register here to learn how to do digital transformation the right way from healthcare tech leaders.
9. Health systems can be disruptors too, says Banner Health CEO Full story
10. Why hospitals should prepare for a month of downtime after cyberattack Full story
11. Amazon Clinic CMO 'surprised' by high consumer demand Full story
12. CDI is charting 'new frontiers' at Banner Health. Learn the tools + tactics they're putting to use here.
13. Talent drain a top risk for healthcare, executives say Full story
14. Crozer Health heals systems after ransomware attack Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. As burnout runs rampant, physician assistive technology is now a necessity. Learn best practices for implementation + how to avoid pitfalls here.
2. 90% of patients want contact from their provider that recognizes the status of their healthcare journey — yet only half receive it. Learn the tools that drive personalization, here.
3. Nearly half of providers cite EHR integration issues as the barrier to digital patient intake. Hear what experts advise for reimagining this vital part of the care experience.