1. Dollar General CEO gives glimpse into its healthcare agenda: 8 things to know Full story
2. Ascension settles software-based discrimination claims Full story
3. Viewpoint: Without health literacy, expanded EHR access for patients is pointless Full story
4. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
5. Telemedicine website flooded with requests for ivermectin: 7 details Full story
6. Google takes health app offline 2 years after acquisition: 4 things to know Full story
7. Oregon enacts strict mask mandates amid 990% jump in COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
8. 'Hiding stuff'? More states failing to report COVID-19 cases Full story
9. Place and time shouldn't dictate patient communication. Learn why your COVID-19 bounceback needs asynchronous telehealth.
10. Microsoft warns thousands of cloud clients about database exposure Full story
11. How 5 payers are using new tech for members, partners Full story
12. Chicago hospital under investigation for possible misuse of charitable assets Full story
13. MIS and the quadruple aim — Click here to learn how Silver Cross Hospital is improving outcomes and lowering costs.
14. Telehealth usage threatened by state licensing requirements: 7 things to know Full story
15. CDC reportedly using flawed COVID-19 breakthrough case data to make booster decisions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.