1. 3 health systems face lawsuits for allegedly sharing patient data with Facebook Full story
2. What Epic pays its top IT professionals Full story
3. Medical billing vendor data breach affects more than 942,000 patients Full story
4. Digital strategy survey: 90% of healthcare execs believe the right mobile app can help achieve digital goals, but few are satisfied with the apps currently in place. Click here for more survey insights.
5. Optum Store adds $55 telehealth visits Full story
6. Missouri hospital CEO, CFO are out Full story
7. Mayo among investors in $123M funding round for Senda Biosciences Full story
8. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
9. Incredible Health reaches $1.65B valuation Full story
10. Virtual care platform built with Epic raises $24M Full story
11. Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
12. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
13. HCA Florida Citrus Hospital plans to spend $10M on modernizing hospital Full story
14. Pennsylvania hospital eyes $2.3M Meditech install Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.