1. Texas hospital computer systems hacked, patient Social Security numbers exposed Full story
2. 5 recent leadership changes at Epic, Oracle Cerner Full story
3. Mount Sinai spinoff lays off 250 employees; founder exits Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 2 UK hospitals lost nearly $18M when AI startup collapsed Full story
6. Apple lays off 100 recruiters: report Full story
7. What's 'new' in healthcare cybersecurity, according to chief information security officers Full story
8. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
9. United Health Centers says patient data was stolen Full story
10. 5 leaders on their system's most valuable patient experience strategy this year Full story
11. CXO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center to step down Full story
12. Even the strongest rural healthcare providers face threats to their bottom line. See the tools and strategies they're using to improve revenue capture and financial performance here.
13. Feds warn healthcare sector about cloud security risks Full story
14. Get Well launches digital monkeypox care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
3. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.