1. Electrical fires shut down EHR, internet at Washington hospital Full story
2. 11 healthcare companies on Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators list Full story
3. White House reports 'significant' rise in vaccinations; 7 states account for half of new cases, hospitalizations Full story
4. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. 162,000 patients exposed in ransomware attack on Texas medical group Full story
6. Ascension Michigan settles with feds over alleged unnecessary chemo, hysterectomies Full story
7. Mickey Mouse or CDC card? Experts concerned NYC vaccine passport is easily tricked Full story
8. Court halts New Jersey hospital merger Full story
9. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
10. LifePoint inks founding partnership with new remote care monitoring company Full story
11. 10 updates on the delta plus, lambda COVID-19 variants Full story
12. Allscripts nets $22M in Q2, revenue up nearly 40% Full story
13. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
14. Trump-commuted healthcare executive inks settlement with feds Full story
15. Former VA IT exec: 5 ways the VA's $16B Cerner EHR rollout can succeed Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. From Tvs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.
2. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.
3. Searching for data wastes clinicians' time. Click here to learn how the right tech puts that time back into their day.