1. 447,000 patients exposed after phishing attack on Florida practice Full story
2. Pennsylvania hospital to lay off 110 employees Full story
3. As the need for CISOs increases in hospitals, so do their demands Full story
4. What do health technology and billing leaders need to know? Hear what past and present CIOs from Cleveland Clinic, UT Health Austin & more think at Becker's 6th annual HIT + RCM hybrid event.
5. IU Health launches 'hack' lab to test medical device security Full story
6. 'War has changed' against COVID-19, CDC says — 7 things to know Full story
7. Physicians who post COVID-19 vaccine misinformation may lose license, medical panel says Full story
8. Datavant, Ciox Health close $7B merger: 4 details Full story
9. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
10. Tower Health won't sell hospitals, pursues alliance with Penn Medicine Full story
11. Cerner Q2 revenue up 10%, but net earnings fall 75%: 5 things to know Full story
12. Geisinger launches virtual urgent care: 4 things to know Full story
13. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
14. CMS releases 4 final payment rules: 16 things to know Full story
15. Amazon rakes in $113B in Q2 sales, cites HealthLake as source of growth Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The 'new normal' is here. See one major way health systems are adapting to a post-pandemic market in this short e-book.
2. Chances are you're overlooking dozens of small changes that can deliver big results in your revenue cycle. Change that here.
3. Healthcare has a patient-no-show problem. Here's what your health system can do about it.