1. HHS reveals COVID-19 hospitalization data website: 6 details Full story
2. Microsoft's most critical vulnerabilities in the past 6 months Full story
3. How St. Luke's Health System CIO is fostering unity in remote work now and beyond the pandemic Full story
4. Improving EHR Usability and Reducing Clinical Burden - Health IT Expert Ross Teague Weighs In. Listen to the podcast here.
5. Maryland long-term care facility network hack exposes 47,754 residents' info Full story
6. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 21 Full story
7. VUMC's 'Clickbusters' program targets EHR fatigue, reduces alerts by 10% Full story
8. Uber sharing user data with public health departments for COVID-19 contact tracing Full story
9. What hospitals can learn from an FBI cybercrime expert, the value of telehealth marketing and more. Click here to see what Becker's has in store for virtual health IT learnings.
10. Cerner employees told to work from home through end of 2020 Full story
11. Despite promised privacy protections, Google's coronavirus tracking app system may gather location data Full story
12. Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints new chief technology officer Full story
13. 29 states where COVID-19 is spreading the fastest, slowest Full story
14. This routine screening saves lives, but many Americans go without — Geisinger is trying to change that. Click here to discover how.