1. Federal COVID-19 data-reporting change leaves states scrambling to adjust Full story
2. CDC restores missing COVID-19 data but will stop updating site as HHS steps in Full story
3. House bill would secure telehealth expansions after pandemic: 4 things to know Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. 10 things to know about Palantir and TeleTracking, which power the HHS COVID-19 data system Full story
6. Apple's 9 latest health-related job openings Full story
7. NewYork-Presbyterian crafts walkie-talkie and app-based program to foster communication between coronavirus patients, families Full story
8. Change Healthcare's IPO one year in: 10 key events and what to expect in the future Full story
9. What hospitals can learn from an FBI cybercrime expert, the value of telehealth marketing and more. Click here to see what Becker's has in store for virtual health IT learnings.
10. Quantum Imaging employee shared patient X-rays on Facebook, company says Full story
11. Seema Verma: 3 areas CMS is assessing for permanent Medicare telehealth expansions Full story
12. Iowa State's COVID-19 dashboard will now feature a mobile version Full story
13. 'No one is taking access or data away from CDC': CDC director, HHS CIO explain COVID-19 data transfer decision Full story
14. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.