2. OPM data breach affects more than 20M Americans: 4 things to know Full story
1. 50 benchmarks, stats and data points for CIOs to know
3. What are your words of wisdom for selecting, implementing and using health IT? Email Max Green at mgreen@beckershealthcare. com
to share a "Health IT tip of the day."
4. Don't miss Bruce Darrow, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine/Cardiology for Mount Sinai Hospital and Chief Medical Information Officer for Mount Sinai Health System, discuss "Data Governance - Best Strategies for Information Management" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to learn more.
5. Life of a healthcare CIO: HackensackUMC's Dr. Shafiq Rab on humility and the need to speak softly Full story
6. 7 characteristics of healthcare's 'Most Wired' hospitalsFull story
7. Webinar: Learn how to reduce your uncompensated care and improve internal processes Click here to learn more and register.
8. National Association of Attorneys General: State data breach laws have more teeth than federal Full story
9. Conn. Gov. signs data breach security bill into law: 6 things to know Full story
10. Delaware passes telemedicine parity law Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues.
Click here to learn more and register.
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers