1. HHS interoperability rules now in effect: 5 key compliance dates to know Full story
2. Providence business associate coding error exposes info of 49,511 health plan members Full story
3. Texas COVID-19 data may be skewed by untested at-home deaths Full story
4. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
5. Iowa city council member posts restricted COVID-19 ZIP code data on Facebook Full story
6. Massachusetts reduces $55M contact tracing collaboration amid complaints of dysfunction Full story
7. 35 senators ask HHS, CMS to release timeline for permanent telehealth regulations Full story
8. California health system reports 4 employee emails hacked since April Full story
9. Reinforce health IT infrastructure to withstand new and pressing demands today and in the future. Attend this virtual presentation and learn how to enable modern connectivity.
10. FCC awards nearly $11M to 25 healthcare providers for telehealth program's final funding round Full story
11. SSM Health links EHR with local EMS systems for real-time data exchange Full story
12. VA launches longitudinal patient records platform: 4 notes Full story
13. Microsoft sues to halt COVID-19 hackers Full story
14. Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.