1. Feds share guidance for those affected by Kaseya ransomware attack Full story
2. Startups sprint to bridge gap between in-person, remote work Full story
3. RIP 'Uber of healthcare' Full story
4. How Sentara Healthcare reduced no-shows by 49% by expanding virtual care
5. Mayo Clinic licenses tech for vaccine development: 5 details Full story
6. 21 states where COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising: July 7 Full story
7. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
8. Dartmouth-Hitchcock will allow up to 2,000 employees to work remotely Full story
9. GAO: VA's lack of action may jeopardize $16B Cerner EHR rollout Full story
10. Olive raises $400M, hits $4B valuation Full story
11. America's pediatric mental health crisis: How this Dallas hospital is expanding care access and reaching kids at home and in the classroom.
12. Dollar General: Rural America's new health hub? Full story
13. Tennessee lab CEO charged in $86M Medicare billing, marketing, telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
14. Telehealth visits cut healthcare's carbon footprint in half, Kaiser Permanente study finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
3. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.