1. Why Johns Hopkins Medicine is charging for MyChart messages Full story
2. Where Epic is partnering in 2023 Full story
3. Computer hardware engineer salaries by state Full story
4. Patients' needs change at every stage of their healthcare journey. Ensure your health system knows how to stay flexible and adapt to their needs.
5. The IT workers health systems need the most Full story
6. Massachusetts hospital alleges architect cost it Medicare certification Full story
7. 10 largest healthcare data breaches so far in '23 Full story
8. Mismanaged medical equipment is costing you. Turn that into savings with this approach.
9. Pennsylvania health system hit with federal lawsuit over Meta Pixel Full story
10. 13 healthcare mergers and acquisitions making headlines in June Full story
11. Healthcare job cuts up 97% from 1st half of 2022 Full story
12. Mercy halved travel nurse costs across its 40+ hospitals — see the secret to the system's success here.
13. Can Apple Watch detect irregular heartbeats? Mayo Clinic to find out Full story
14. Cincinnati Children's names new CIO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Coding is not why clinicians became clinicians': Read how execs are using tech to relieve + strengthen their staff, and why the 'human' aspect of care isn't going anywhere.
2. Healthcare providers are overestimating their cybersecurity preparedness. Learn where efforts are falling short + how to improve here.
3. Automation in the revenue cycle is here to stay. See how health systems are transforming RCM with emerging tech here.