1. 'We don't need a lot of noise. Only money': Ransomware group demands $70M from major software company Full story
2. 10 recent health IT, innovation partnerships Full story
3. Walgreens to launch tech-enabled healthcare, CEO says Full story
4. IT leadership identifies variabilities in care team performance, derives strategy using actionable data. Learn more
5. Job board searches for 'hiring bonus' have doubled: 6 things to know about this early incentive Full story
6. Ohio health system to pay $21M to resolve false claims allegations Full story
7. Sentara cut no-shows for virtual visits in half using a multi-vendor telehealth strategy. Learn how.
8. R1 RCM completes $300M acquisition of VisitPay Full story
9. $450M for New Jersey's level 1 trauma centers leaves execs stunned Full story
10. 10 phrases leaders should avoid to sound smart, experts say Full story
11. Imagine an office without piles of paperwork. Click here to join the discussion on adopting e-signatures and how to get started.
12. MIT finds privacy concerns, tech glitches with New York's COVID-19 vaccine passport: 6 details Full story
13. 12 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
14. Amid rising COVID-19 cases, delta variant & July 4 collision has some experts 'very concerned' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
2. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
3. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.