1. Where health system IT teams are headed: 10 observations Full story
2. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
3. Amazon Web Services poised for explosive growth Full story
4. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
5. Michigan hospital preps to lay off 194 workers as closure looms Full story
6. Top 5 health IT issues, according to CIOs Full story
7. 14 recent digital health investments Full story
8. Revenue cycle outsourcing is tricky. Learn the key factors hospitals consider before choosing a partner here.
9. Data of 763 patients at risk after laptop stolen from Seattle clinic Full story
10. Wexner Medical Center, Siemens researching how tech can accelerate healthcare discoveries, deliver personalized care Full story
11. Former Geisinger executive joins health data company as CIO Full story
12. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
13. Tech company Cue Health lays off 170 employees Full story
14. Brigham and Women's study seeks data insights on medication management for seniors Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
2. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
3. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.