1. What 5 health system CIOs need in the next 6 months Full story
2. How Cleveland Clinic created a telehealth team to tackle coding, billing changes Full story
3. VA's EHR rollout will take 10 years, Cerner exec says Full story
4. COVID-19, Social Distancing and Telehealth: How Hospitals Can Protect Staff and Meet Patient Care Needs. Listen to the full podcast here.
5. 'It's about being more agile to meet business needs': Mount Sinai CIO on digital transformation Full story
6. Leidos inks $170M contract with Defense Health Agency: 4 details Full story
7. UC Davis Health expands pediatric telemedicine to 14 California counties Full story
8. 6 recent virtual EHR go-lives Full story
9. Your organization would benefit from a high quality analytics resource center. Click here to find out why.
10. Microsoft engineer's football app adopted as statewide contact tracer in North Dakota Full story
11. Zoom taps Salesforce exec as new CISO Full story
12. FCC grants $29.41M more in telehealth funding to 77 providers Full story
13. 33%+ of physicians feel EHR fatigue within 1 minute & 5 more EHR notes Full story
14. Planning for uncertainty: How hospital leaders can organize their organization's fiscal future. Click here to attend the live discussion.