1. Oracle cuts more jobs in Cerner unit Full story
2. UC San Diego Health rolls out GPT-4 to EHRs Full story
3. Mass General Brigham's 'disruptive dozen' healthcare technologies Full story
4. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
5. GPT-4 predicted correct diagnosis 39% of the time, Beth Israel researchers find Full story
6. Top remote patient monitoring companies, per health systems Full story
7. 41 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. How does your digital transformation strategy compare to your peers'? Results on top challenges + tech investments are in — watch a Becker's editorial leader discuss recent research with experts here.
9. The 44 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
10. How Kaiser nurses monitor, give patients advice via telehealth Full story
11. Should health systems regulate the use of ChatGPT? Full story
12. COVID forever altered patient expectations, but forward-thinking hospitals are prepping their tech for the next, inevitable wave of change — join them.
13. Hackers exploit vulnerability to target Johns Hopkins Full story
14. 200 VillageMD locations later, 3 key takeaways from Walgreens' CEO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Digital tools can all too easily overwhelm patients and go unused. Learn how to bridge the digital disconnect and overcome communication overload with proven data from 650+ organizations.
2. Allegheny Health Network increased self-service payments by 25% in just 6 months. Here's how.
3. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.