1. Update: HIPAA was not waived following Orlando shooting
2. 20 most costly inpatient conditions
3. Which medical specialty has the most complex schedule?
4. How to navigate the reimbursement landscape for total joint reconstruction
5. Cerner claims biggest market share in EMR industry Full story
6. US healthcare system is a top producer of greenhouse gas emissions
7. The state of the medical imaging market. To improve patient care, hospitals must find a way to easily access medical images regardless of their source.
8. Remote monitoring could save more than $8,000 annually per patient, study finds
9. CJR: Navigating the data matrix
10. Where does the US rank among countries for high-tech healthcare adoption?
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. Health IT tip of the day: Analytics can fill the interoperability gap in healthcare