1. 'This is a prime opportunity for the CIO to step up and shine': 5 ways CIOs can boost hospital finances Full story
2. 10 common HIPAA violations to know Full story
3. 'Continue pushing the boundaries of innovation': 5 execs on building IT teams Full story
4. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
5. Erlanger eliminates 11 leadership jobs Full story
6. Change acquires pharmacy software company, 9 other health IT notes Full story
7. How NYC Health + Hospitals combined data streams, clinical expertise for 'epidemic intelligence' efforts Full story
8. Health systems can use PHI to contact former COVID-19 patients on blood, plasma donation without violating HIPAA: 3 details Full story
9. CMS interoperability compliance — Click here to learn how to meet 2021 requirements with a free API.
10. Northern Ireland selects Epic for $374M EHR implementation Full story
11. COVID-19 contact tracing tech: The states that committed to, passed over Apple, Google system Full story
12. Providers struggle to virtually connect with patients who lack digital resources Full story
13. Viewpoint: Telehealth expansion strategies must go beyond broadband access Full story
14. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.