1. 30 most common passwords of 2023 Full story
2. Epic integrates with language interpretation services Full story
3. The top clinical documentation vendors: Where Optum, Nuance, 3M rank Full story
4. Digital transformation has rapidly expanded over the last few years and we are conducting a benchmark study on adoption, challenges and opportunities for medical providers. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Oracle trains generative AI to create model for medical, 1st responders Full story
6. Mayo Clinic data network goes global Full story
7. How a Minnesota health system is using its EHR to retain employees Full story
8. COVID turned long-term care upside-down. A silver lining? Serious rigor was applied to updating infection prevention standards. The latest — here — can help boost patient safety now.
9. How Walmart lost out on digital pharmacy to Amazon Full story
10. Stanford Medicine creates initiative focused on 'responsible' AI Full story
11. COVID-19 era digital health tools to see 'churn activity,' report says Full story
12. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
13. Northwestern demos 3 healthcare uses for ChatGPT Full story
14. 25,000 UPMC patients notified of 3rd-party data breach Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. We need to refocus on what we should have been doing': Healthcare execs share their take on AI — what's working, what's not and how it's solving key issues.
2. Newsflash: Older adults like technology. See what digital tools they're most interested in using and learn how to build an age-inclusive digital health strategy here.
3. Digital tools can all too easily overwhelm patients and go unused. Learn how to bridge the digital disconnect and overcome communication overload with proven data from 650+ organizations.