1. 6 hospitals, health systems testing out ChatGPT Full story
2. 9 health systems on Epic's noncompete list Full story
3. The hardest part of working with generative AI in healthcare Full story
4. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
5. 35 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. 400+ patients mistakenly told they may have cancer due to software glitch Full story
7. Employee inappropriately accessed EHRs at MUSC Health Full story
8. Join leaders from CommonSpirit, Intermountain and NewYork-Presbyterian to discuss key issues around hospital operations, staffing challenges and capacity management during this two-day virtual summit. Register here.
9. Optum pitches merger with home-health provider Amedisys Full story
10. US representatives ask for layoff data from Ochsner Full story
11. Northwell Holdings' CEO on AI, economic uncertainty and investment strategy Full story
12. 1,400+ cyberattacks occurred at healthcare organizations weekly in 2022. Hear from IT security experts on how to best protect your organization.
13. 11 health system CIO moves from the first half of 2023 Full story
14. Top 5 US health IT companies by VC funding Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Internet-connected medical devices are prime targets for cyberattackers, and a breach can put patient lives at risk. Get the 5 steps to securing your organization's internet of medical things here.
2. Cut no-shows, denials & more: Here's how 3 health systems are doing it.
3. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.