1. IBM acknowledges layoffs, still calls Watson Health its 'moon shot'
2. Alphabet's Verily adds 2 executives, 3 advisory board members: 5 things to know
3. Illinois procurement board upholds Epic's $62M contract after Cerner protest
4. Rip and replace EHR: 74% over schedule, 59% over budget, 56% less value than predicted. Maximize the value of M&A by focusing on data first. Find out how you can unlock the value of your data with Health Catalyst.
5. Where do RNs earn the most? Average hourly, annual wage for all 50 states
6. Former ONC chief Dr. Karen DeSalvo joins OpenNotes advisory board
8. 3 thoughts with Dr. Michael Mirro on misconceptions in health IT, inspiring innovation and a good book
7. Cut paper prescriptions, even for controlled substances, while meeting DEA requirements and integrating with EHRs - learn how in this upcoming webinar. Register here
9. ONC's latest challenge offers $80k prize to making EHR safety reporting easier
10. Apple's next iOS update could include 'Digital Health' feature to fight phone addiction
11. For insights into how IT infrastructure can support hospital M&A success, register for this webinar.
12. 6 recent vendor contracts, go-lives