1. Stanford, Mayo + more join Epic's interoperability pledge Full story
2. CommonSpirit expects to recover most of its $160M cyberattack costs Full story
3. EHR vendor market share in the US Full story
4. Personalizing cancer care + making it scalable: Leading health systems know it's a delicate balance that demands support. This collaboration promotes early detection — and your competitive edge.
5. 1,129 hospitals reporting losses on patient services, state-by-state Full story
6. Microsoft healthcare AI subsidiary Nuance hit with job cuts Full story
7. Lawsuit alleges hospital employee took photos of burn victim, shared online Full story
8. Six big themes emerged from the Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting, which was powered by more than 6,800 minutes of conversation with top health system leaders this spring. To catch up, join MyBHC free of charge to access the 24-page recap with thoughts from 24 executives from 20 hospitals and health systems.
9. How Wellstar plans to invest $100M in digital health over next 10 years Full story
10. Houston Methodist's CMIO takes a 'different angle' to generative AI Full story
11. Amazon's PillPack suffers data breach Full story
12. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
13. 10 hospitals, health systems dealing with data breaches Full story
14. 53 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.
2. Tech is meant to alleviate pressures, not add to them. So why is it always the other way around? Here's what healthcare organizations can do to realize the full potential of new technologies.
3. Rural hospitals can stand out, despite a tight labor market. These takeaways from a survey of 112 rural health leaders share how.