1. Data breach may have affected 500k+ patients, LifeBridge Health says
2. Meditech posts 80% drop in net income, 4% rise in revenue for Q1 2018: 4 things to know
Cerner fraudster dies in custody hours after conviction
4. Healthcare technology can and should improve financial performance.
5. The 24 recipes featured on Epic's website
6. Bankrupt Miami hospital will be sold in auction Full story
8. Epic managers, consultants and trainers share 10 tips for a successful go-live
HHS CTO to depart from agency in June
10. HIMSS unveils resource to help hospitals navigate interoperability tools
11. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
12. House passes bill requiring VA to check in with Congress throughout EHR project