1. Oracle cuts 3K jobs at Cerner: Report Full story
2. Too many physicians still make decisions without data, Mayo, Stanford leaders say Full story
3. Epic adds AI assistant to EHRs Full story
4. Q&A with Bryan Dickerson, Director of Client Services for Inpatient Flow, LeanTaaS.
5. New Risant Health details emerge: 5 notes Full story
6. Catalyst by Wellstar launches $100M digital health fund Full story
7. Kaiser pixel lawsuit prompts allegations against Microsoft Full story
8. Six big themes emerged from the Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting, which was powered by more than 6,800 minutes of conversation with top health system leaders this spring. To catch up, join MyBHC free of charge to access the 24-page recap with thoughts from 24 executives from 20 hospitals and health systems.
9. Sanford, Inova Health join 29 other systems in data collective Full story
10. Top 6 disruptor brands Full story
11. Texas health system PHI compromised following phishing attack Full story
12. Transformational leadership: What is it? What isn't it? And how do you get more of it? Get answers to these questions and more here.
13. 4 hospitals launching new virtual nursing programs Full story
14. 11 recent health system IT exec appointments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. NYC Health + Hospitals and Allegheny Health Network are making personalized patient payments a priority. Here's how.
2. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.
3. Hospitals can't afford to wait and see what this year's virus season will bring. Be prepared for a surge with lessons from Jefferson Health's nurse-led virtual nurse program here.