1. Cleveland Clinic, Amwell joint venture expands virtual second opinions services: 4 details Full story
2. Mayo Clinic 'AI factory' has dozens of projects underway Full story
3. Amazon to roll out health, wellness program to all US employees by 2022 Full story
4. Rural and community hospitals benefit from increased resources and preferred pricing for technology solutions. In some cases, outsourcing can save hospitals up to 50% less than market pricing for the exact same service or tool.
5. Flywire sets terms for IPO Full story
6. Lawsuit dropped against Omaha Children's that alleged 'alarm fatigue' affected care Full story
7. Remote work + telehealth beyond COVID-19 — experts answer lingering questions about healthcare's future during this virtual discussion. Join here.
8. CDC reshuffles COVID-19 response: 7 things to know Full story
9. 4 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
10. Colonial Pipeline pays ransom; Ireland's health service denies payment: 4 concerns about paying hackers Full story
11. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
12. Why one of America's largest cities has a hospital desert Full story
13. Asian American and Pacific Islander heritage spotlight: 5 thoughts on leadership from Asian American healthcare leaders Full story
14. Kaiser Permanente healthcare workers to rally against layoffs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.
2. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
3. 2 Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.