1. 'It's time for IT to rise to the challenge': Cedars-Sinai CIO on boosting operations post-pandemic Full story
2. Ohio hospital inadvertently posts 3,683 patients' information on website Full story
3. HHS grants $15M to 150+ providers for telehealth training, support Full story
4. Your data holds the keys to improving patient care, tackling cost savings and driving revenue. Check out those topics and more here.
5. AI for EHRs: 4 updates on Epic, Cerner, Allscripts & Meditech capabilities Full story
6. Magellan Health hit by ransomware attack Full story
7. FCC awards more than $8M for telehealth funding to 33 providers Full story
8. Yale New Haven rolls out remote monitoring for ventilated COVID-19 patients Full story
9. COVID-19 takes the waiting room virtual: How to streamline patient intake & informed consent for telehealth. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Dr. Atul Gawande officially steps down as Haven CEO, COO to manage operations Full story
11. Lessons from the travel industry: 3 digital tools to support pandemic response Full story
12. Change Healthcare provides free APIs to help health plans meet CMS interoperability requirements Full story
13. Mass General study: Coronavirus symptom checker app predicts infections with nearly 80% accuracy Full story
14. What changes made during the COVID-19 crisis will remain in your OR? Learn how to move forward in ways that will improve patient outcomes.