May 10, 2024

1. Ascension expects IT outages 'for some time' Full story

2. What's driving health systems to switch to Epic? Full story

3. Hospitals to get cybersecurity mandates Full story

4. What is actually happening with AI in healthcare? Tell us — here.

5. Best Buy lands new health system partner Full story


6. What healthcare learned from the Change hack Full story

7. New rules govern healthcare discrimination. Is your hospital compliant? Find out - here.

8. Bon Secours Mercy Health digs into AI for value-based care Full story

9. Apple's pay for 8 health tech jobs Full story

10. Mayo Clinic develops 'digital omics' in EHRs Full story


11. Scaling behavioral health is easier said than done — see the innovative strategy of 2 health systems here.

12. CHS sues MultiPlan Full story

13. Ohio health system names new president, CEO Full story

Becker's Learning Opportunity - Access In One Click

14. Learning Opportunity: AI has the power to change healthcare for the better. Learn how healthcare organizations nationwide are using AI to boost performance here.

15. Learning Opportunity: 94% of health system execs have no generative AI strategy. Learn what the other 6% already know - here.

16. Learning Opportunity: Every second counts in critical care — live patient stories can help clinicians make every moment matter. Learn how here.


Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors

LeanTaaS | Vituity | Intuitive | Notable Health | Nuance | NRC Health | Amazon | HealthTrust | Xtend Healthcare | CareRev  


Becker's 9th Annual Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Meeting

Don't miss the most provider-centric digital health and automation event of the year! Join 2,500+ health system executives and leaders Oct. 1-4 in Chicago to transform the industry. C-suite leaders from top systems will share insights on AI, virtual care, automation, EHRs and more. Ready to be inspired? Click here to attend!




Contacts Us, Feedback, or Questions - Email

Manage Preferences     Unsubscribe     Forward to a friend    Contact Us     

Privacy Policy     


View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Check our YouTube Channel    

17 N. State, Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Becker's Hospital Review, A Becker's Healthcare Publication