1. 4 hospitals, health systems testing out ChatGPT Full story
2. DEA extends telehealth prescribing rules until November Full story
3. Cedars-Sinai establishes center for AI, machine learning Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
5. Why UC San Diego Health is piloting Epic, Microsoft's AI integration Full story
6. GE HealthCare names new CFO Full story
7. The 'increasing risk' of being a health system IT security leader Full story
8. A payer's guide to the No Surprises Act: Learn to protect patients while avoiding your own surprise costs in this session.
9. Northwell launches ocular AI company with $12M investment Full story
10. Cyberattacks associated with increased strokes, wait times at nearby hospitals Full story
11. Kaiser hit with proposed class-action lawsuit over third-party tracking tools Full story
12. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
13. Northwestern U uses machine learning to identify causes of COVID-19 deaths Full story
14. 280+ telehealth companies to know | 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
2. University Hospitals was able to align board and bed-level goals by revamping its huddle model. Learn how a new huddle model can elevate your health system here.
3. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.