1. CVS closes $10.6B acquisition of Oak Street Health Full story
2. 5 health systems enhancing their EHRs Full story
3. HHS to drop COVID-19 vaccine rule for hospitals Full story
4. Health system's top workforce challenges in 2023 and how they're responding — get best practices from leading systems here.
5. Patient drops demand for Lehigh Valley to pay $5M to have nude photos removed Full story
6. Jefferson CEO says executive 'should have known better' in Twitter use Full story
7. Hackers responsible for 78% of healthcare data breaches, report says Full story
8. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
9. The downsides of implementing new technology: Q&A with MSU Health Care's CMIO Dr. Nathan Fitton Full story
10. Ransomware gangs are exploiting 3 vulnerabilities to attack healthcare orgs, feds warn Full story
11. BayCare names new CIO Full story
12. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
13. Health tech company Cue Health to lay off 30% of staff Full story
14. Apple's blood-oxygen sensor battle ends in mistrial Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
2. Physicians are satisfied with the status quo of post-intervention digital tools — but vascular patients aren't. Learn how to tackle this based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
3. Reduce transfusion errors while cutting costs. Here's how Johns Hopkins saved $436K after implementing a point-of-care blood management system.