1. Hospital IT spend pivots to mission-critical projects: 7 execs on their 12 month focus Full story
2. 10 COVID-19 updates for CIOs: Predictive modeling, telehealth long term and financial impact Full story
3. VA failed to train staff, deploy equipment for $16B EHR rollout, OIG report finds: 7 notes Full story
4. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
5. COVID-19 tests will be widely available for patients by June — 7 national updates Full story
6. Mayo to invest in COVID-19 remote patient management company: 4 details Full story
7. Cerner net income falls 11% for Q1: 6 things to know Full story
8. Stanford Medicine's COVID-19 symptom tracking initiative banks on Americans' 'sense of civic duty' Full story
9. Virtual visits and COVID-19: How IU Health, UAB Medicine and WellStar are digitalizing their pandemic response. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. How 5 hospitals are helping employees handle workforce stress Full story
11. FCC's COVID-19 telehealth funding: 8 hospitals that got $700,000+ Full story
12. CDC tool helps hospitals forecast surge in demand Full story
13. 'This is not 1918. We don't have to turn people away to care for themselves': Insights from Dr. Peter Pronovost Full story
14. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.