1. Which EMR vendor is most focused on sepsis technology? Clinicians weigh in
2. 9 key thoughts on how machine learning and deep learning will affect healthcare Full story
3. Why Sanford Health is sharing patient data with its academic neighbors
4. Learn how to drive successful collaboration with clinicians and materials management through the use of automated technology in this upcoming webinar
Brigham and Women's offers voluntary buyouts to 1,600 workers
6. Join 1,500 top executives at Becker's Health IT + Rev Cycle 2017 this September
7. The healthcare CIO perspective on supporting clinical workflows. In this survey designed specifically for healthcare CIOs and administered by CHIME, more than 100 IT leaders revealed the business goals behind their mobile workflow investments.
Allscripts hits milestone, exchanges 10M medical records via cloud
9. The Sequoia Project celebrates 5th anniversary: 6 things to know
10. IBM uses deep learning AI for early eye disease detection
11. Join Becker's Virtual Innovation Summit! This complimentary online conference focuses on cutting-edge strategies to help hospitals and health systems power customized care delivery anywhere.
12. Truven names 15 top health systems for 2017