1. King's Daughters' Health shut down computer systems after ransomware Locky encrypts files Full story
2. Epic's lawsuit against India's Tata Consultancy begins in courtFull story
3. AMA CMIO Dr. Michael Hodgkins: 3 thoughts on interoperability Full story
4. Webinar: Linking peer review and benchmarking to improve quality in your organization. Click here to learn more and register.
5. $1.8B invested: Top 10 digital health markets in Q1 Full story
6. Fremont Health employees' tax information compromised
7. Northgate Medical experiences internal data breach: 3 things to know Full story
9. Cedars-Sinai, Techstars name members of 1st digital health accelerator class Full story
10. Highmark Health posts $565M operating loss in 2015: 9 things to know Full story
11. 175 speakers to present at the Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference July 27 to July 28 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking