1. NewYork-Presbyterian CIO: Health IT is 80% people, 15% process and 5% tech Full story
2. UnitedHealth-Change deal battles roadblocks: A timeline Full story
3. Sanford Health wants other systems to use its homegrown AI tool for nurse scheduling Full story
4. Overwhelmed by the abundance of health data? Learn how Intermountain democratized data to drive self-service innovation.
5. Former Jefferson Health CEO joins General Catalyst Full story
6. What would permanent telehealth coverage mean for hospitals? 5 CIOs answer Full story
7. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
8. 17 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
9. Montana medical center cyberattack affects 174,761 patients Full story
10. The healthcare story we still need to get right Full story
11. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
12. 5 healthcare organizations facing lawsuits over data breaches Full story
13. ER wait times, by state Full story
14. Telehealth supply now outweighs demand: 5 report findings Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.