The most common type of data breach in hospitals? Paper records, study suggests
Siemens, IBM join 6 other tech companies to launch cybersecurity charter
What's up with cryptocurrencies? 5 coin values as of Feb. 20
consolidation led, in part, by companies outside the industry.
2018 Health IT Predictions. We're weeks away from HIMSS, and 2018 is already
shaping up to be another year of healthcare change, disruption and
5. Thrilled to welcome Dr. Thomas Price to the agenda at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership Conference, May 10-11 in Chicago.
Register here | Join 1,100+ attendees at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 14-16 in Chicago. Register here
6. 13 Russians indicted for tampering with the 2016 election: 8 things to know
7. How to approach patients as consumers and an important part of the revenue cycle
8. NIST publishes blockchain overview: Here's what the agency had to say about healthcare
9. Fresenius Medical Care North America names chief medical information officer: 3 points Full story
10. VA OIG: Orlando VAMC failed to coordinate with Office of Information and Technology to secure Wi-Fi network Full story
11. Can healthcare providers afford not to have cyber insurance in 2018?
12. KLAS: Top 5 clinical capabilities providers want from smartphones