1. Minnesota hospital alerts 2,000 patients of phishing scheme
2. Hundreds of patient records found burning across from Atlanta hospital
3. Facebook leaked protected health data, FTC complaint alleges
to use intelligent automation and data analytics to identify and resolve denials during this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 speakers from hospitals and health systems to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. | Join Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet, with keynotes from Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary. Register here. |
6. Kansas hospital abruptly closes
7. Unified image management leads to an improved patient experience, eliminating delays and accelerating care. Click here for a roadmap for an Enterprise Imaging upgrade.
8. NIH should strengthen information-security controls, OIG finds
9. Workplace wearables come with privacy tradeoff for employees
Rush exposes names of 908 patients in breach
Getting to the bottom of all-cause harm. Click here
for 10 articles on patient safety and technology.
12. Colorado hospital notifies patients of data breach