1. 2 technologies that made Mass General Brigham's 'hospital-at-home' program a success Full story
2. Cerner and Social Security partner to improve disability claims Full story
3. Edward Elmhurst Health joins funding round for clinical intelligence platform Full story
4. Digital transformation isn't about the latest tech, it's about delivering better care. Is your health system ready to deliver? Click here for proven pathways.
5. 9 hospitals ending services, closing departments Full story
6. Top 15 specialties for telehealth Full story
7. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
8. 32% of healthcare organizations planning on giving raises of over 3% Full story
9. 6 hospitals and health systems seeking CIOs Full story
10. Removing race from algorithm reclassifies disease severity for millions of patients Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why providers that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. 31,000 patients' data compromised in Illinois health center ransomware attack Full story
13. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. Priority Health notifies members of data breach Full story
Becker's Digital Health + Health IT Podcast: Daily Update Here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.
2. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.
3. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.