1. Why it's so hard for hospitals to track incidental COVID-19 cases Full story
2. Jefferson Health data breach affects 9,000 patients Full story
3. Man charged with attempted murder of Novant Health hospital employees Full story
4. It's time to take control of your data. Learn the 5 building blocks of a successful analytics program here.
5. EHR tool decreases clinicians' phone calls by 60%: Yale exec shares insights Full story
6. Woman charged $847 'facility fee' for telehealth visit Full story
7. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
8. US hospitals have 3 different deadlines to fully vaccinate staff: All states' dates in 1 place Full story
9. Florida hospital's quick thinking thwarts ransomware attack Full story
10. Hospital-at-home strategies freed up 3,300 beds, Mayo Clinic says Full story
11. Our caregivers are in crisis. See how hospitals are addressing employees' mental health needs during this live virtual discussion.
12. Stressed employees can increase cyberattack vulnerability Full story
13. Omicron will peak in most states by mid-February + 5 more forecasts Full story
14. Telehealth heavy hitters join new advocacy group Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
2. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
3. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.