1. Marshfield's Cerner install led to revenue cycle issues, ratings downgrade Full story
2. The primary care battle: Where Optum, CVS, Walgreens stand Full story
3. Tenet making 9 executive changes Full story
4. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
5. Arkansas health system goes live with Meditech Expanse EHR Full story
6. Stanford Medicine Children's implements new workforce management software Full story
7. 10 health systems seeking EHR talent Full story
8. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
9. Potential safety risks with 10 health technologies Full story
10. Ascension VC arm invests in hospitality tech company HotelRunner in $6.5M round Full story
11. Cigna, Amazon execs joins American Telemedicine Association policy council Full story
12. Are you getting the most out of your EHR? Learn how to maximize both its clinical and financial value here.
13. VCU Health launches hospital-at-home program Full story
14. Data company Arrive Health acquires pharmacy tech created at UPMC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-ins drag down staff efficiency and frustrate patients. See how one Georgia hospital is cashing in on a mobile-first approach that can improve intake in these 7 key ways.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and 'a platform of health.'