1. Innovationeering: Creativity is dead ... long live innovation, says Dr. Thomas Graham Full story
2. How Ochsner’s focus on social determinants will continue to lead its innovation efforts Full story
3. Former Partners CIO: How to fail-proof healthcare innovation Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. What millennials' lunch breaks reveal about their expectations for medical appointments Full story
7. HBR: How marketing teams can boost loyalty via social media Full story
8. SCL Health to apply analytics to improve surgical outcomes, costs Full story
9. CVS year in review: A timeline of key events in healthcare Full story
10. Sentara Healthcare reduced patient falls and generated nearly $900k in savings. Click here to find out how.
11. Physician viewpoint: Apple Watch's use as AFib detector needs more study Full story
12. Patients don't factor in hospital's religious affiliation when choosing care, study shows Full story
13. CHLA's innovation exec Omkar Kulkarni: 3 thoughts on exciting ideas & disruption Full story
14. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you