1. UW Health's open letter to residents: 'We are, quite simply, out of time' Full story
2. 8 big ideas in healthcare innovation Full story
3. Health systems launch efforts to assure healthcare workers about COVID-19 vaccination Full story
4. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
5. Walmart heirs back startup developing $10 at-home COVID-19 test Full story
6. Hospital financial losses mount amid COVID-19 resurgence: 5 things to know Full story
7. Healthcare communicators must promote vaccine for inoculation effort to work: study Full story
8. Sanford Health bars fans from 12-game basketball tournament Full story
9. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
10. 'We needed to think differently': Northwell Health's Dr. Annabella Salvador-Kelly on sharpening leadership skills during the pandemic Full story
11. 7 recent health IT, innovation partnerships Full story
12. 3 healthcare organizations seeking marketing execs Full story
13. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.