1. The 'better than normal' future: Hartford HealthCare CEO aims to emerge from COVID-19 more innovative than before Full story
2. Maine hospital eliminates director of marketing role amid pandemic Full story
3. Digital health companies hiring as hospitals continue to furlough Full story
4. Healthcare's new normal: The practical innovation hospitals need to safely get back to business. Click here to view the event.
5. Returning to work: How tech can ease transition during COVID-19 era Full story
6. Mayo physicians' performance raises funds for plasma research, COVID-19 treatments Full story
7. More companies center cost-cutting strategies on 'shared pain' than in past downturns Full story
8. The right health IT investments can help your organization reduce burnout, prevent data breaches and accelerate your move to value-based care. Click here to choose from a wide array of expertise.
9. Omada Health raises $57M, acquires virtual physical therapy startup Full story
10. Disparities in male, female AI diagnostics exist, study suggests Full story
11. Mixed-reality headsets reduce physician contact with COVID-19 patients by 80% at London hospitals Full story
12. Google AI system can assess risk of AMD development Full story
13. Virginia Tech researchers create global COVID-19 data repository Full story
14. What will the next 10 years bring in health IT? Click here to find out how EHRs will improve patient outcomes and reduce physician burnout.