1. HCA to build 3 hospitals in Florida Full story
2. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
3. Judge blocks federal vaccination mandate for healthcare workers in 10 states Full story
4. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
5. Supreme Court justices baffled by Medicare payment rule Full story
6. California hospital to be sold or close in January Full story
7. 19 countries reporting omicron cases Full story
8. Hospital margins sink again as labor expenses mount: Kaufman Hall Full story
9. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
10. Jury says UnitedHealthcare underpaid TeamHealth claims Full story
11. Starting salaries for MBA grads spike Full story
12. CEO of Washington hospital resigns after 2 years Full story
13. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
14. 8 healthcare orgs urge Congress to prevent $14.1B in Medicare payment cuts Full story
15. Banner Health's net income reaches $667M through Q3 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
2. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here's how AI automation can help.
3. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.