1. ER physicians accuse UnitedHealth of illegally underpaying claims Full story
2. Former Tennessee health system CEO indicted for theft Full story
3. 9 Michigan healthcare execs warn of 'capacity crisis' as COVID-19 cases rise Full story
4. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
5. OIG tags Illinois hospital for erroneous billing Full story
6. Hospital M&A update: 5 recent deals Full story
7. 5 things we know about the 2020 presidential election Full story
8. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
9. 13 states see record COVID-19 hospitalizations; FDA warns of false positives for rapid tests — 6 updates Full story
10. Sanford Health rescheduling nonemergency procedures Full story
11. Astria Health CEO to leave role Full story
12. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
13. CMS aims to expand telehealth, discuss payment reform next year, Verma says Full story
14. Michael Dowling: Look to healthcare to remember what decency means Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
2. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
3. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.