1. Financial updates from 21 systems: Providence, Mayo and more Full story
2. Sanford shakes up C-suite Full story
3. California hospital issues layoffs Full story
4. Medicaid determinations are going worse than expected. Learn key strategies to keep your revenue cycle resilient + payments more predictable, in this live session.
5. Hospital revenue: 36 statistics Full story
6. Georgia hospital cuts ties with Atrium Health Navicent Full story
7. CommonSpirit's California 'mega division' is tackling inflation head-on Full story
8. Medicare pandemic advances worsen some hospital debt Full story
9. If your organization wants to improve cardiac outcomes, patient blood management can't be overlooked. Get tips from the experts during this session.
10. Pennsylvania hospital creates GoFundMe page to help make payroll Full story
11. How often Johns Hopkins bills for MyChart messages Full story
12. New Hampshire hospital suffers 2nd downgrade in 2 weeks Full story
13. Nutex Health taps COO with exec experience at HCA, Tenet hospitals Full story
14. California distressed loan hospital fails to file financial results Full story
15. IT leaders need to focus on what really counts. Hear how outsourcing some day-to-day operations can free up time + aid C-suite collaboration here.
16. Learning Opportunity: Your staff holds immense, untapped skills. See what's boosting hospitals' line of sight to internal talent for easier recruitment + labor cost savings.
17. Learning Opportunity: If the US sees another 'tripledemic,' clinical leaders need to be ready. See how Memorial Hermann and other leading systems are preparing here.
18. Learning Opportunity: Hospitals account for 30% of all data breaches. Learn what could be missing from your hospital's cybersecurity strategy here.